Have you ever wanted to become a ticket broker and sell tickets to make money? We can help and the best part is… you can become a ticket broker and pay zero monthly fees.
Before we get started, let me introduce myself so you know who is behind this site. My name is Phil Smith and I have 15+ years experience in Internet marketing and online businesses. I started 3 companies from scratch and all 3 have sold. The first one sold in 2005, then another in 2010 and the third in 2013. You can visit my LinkedIn profile and connect with me there or go to my personal blog to read more about me.
I started this website in 2008 to help people make money. What I mean by that is I provide 1-on-1 training to help you make money. You literally will be able to call me and receive direct help from someone who has seen a lot of success running online companies.
I will help you advertise your ticket broker business using the best online marketing strategies and I will give you guidance on everything you need to put extra cash in your pocket.
How do you get started? First step is to watch the video below and then fill out the form below. After that you will be taken to another webpage where you will learn more.
I setup this ticket broker opportunity in 2008 and since then the average person makes between $1,000 – $5,000 per month selling event tickets from home.
Team Member Testimonials
Ticket Broker Tidbits…
- Never run out of customers – How? Because there is always someone in this country that wants to go to an event. Plus, there is always an event going on. Out of all the people you know, how many people go to at least 1 event a year? Probably 90%+ right?
- When I say event, what does that mean? This includes NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, WWF, MMA, Broadway shows, Vegas shows, golf, Olympics, every concert imaginable… you name it, you can sell tickets to it.
- How do I make money? You make money by deciding how much profit you want to make. If you want to make 20% on each ticket, then on your FREE website your tickets will be marked up 20%. So if a ticket is $100, then on your website it will sell for $120.
- Do I have to ship the tickets? No, you do not have to ship any tickets at all, ever.
- Do I have to bill people for the tickets? No, billing is taken care of for you, for FREE.
- Do I have to provide customer support? No, 24/7 customer support is taken care of for you, for FREE.
- Do I have to buy the tickets upfront and sell them? No, you don’t have to buy tickets. You just send people to your website, if they buy tickets then you get a commission check in the mail.
- How often do I receive a commission check? Once a month.
- How do find people to buy tickets? That is where we come in. We have many FREE marketing strategies that can help you get traffic to your website.
- Can I tell my friends and family? Yes, we would recommend you tell everyone you know, put it on your Facebook page and spread the word.
- Can I make videos and put them on YouTube? Of course you can and we can teach you how to promote your YouTube channel.
- Will I receive help on other marketing strategies? We will show you exactly how we market our own businesses. We will show you how to get your website higher on Google, how to make money with blogging, how to use social media to drive traffic to your website, how to increase your conversion ratio, the list goes on.