Have you ever wanted to become a ticket broker and sell tickets to make money? We can help and the best part is… you can become a ticket broker for FREE. Yes, you heard that correctly. You can become a ticket broker today and not have to spend a dime.
Let me break this down for you and explain what you get for FREE:
How To Become a Ticket Broker for FREE – What do you Receive?
|Total Cost to Become a Ticket Broker||FREE|
|Website hosting fee for your ticket broker website||FREE|
|Access to millions of tickets to every event in the country||FREE|
|Shipping tickets to your customers (shipping is taken care of)||FREE|
|Payment processing to bill your customers (billing is taken care of)||FREE|
|Customer service (customer service is taken care of)||FREE|
|Internet marketing to get your business off the ground||FREE|
|(We teach you how to use Craigslist to get business)||FREE|
|(We help you build and market your Facebook profile)||FREE|
|(We help you build and market your Twitter account)||FREE|
|(We help you build and market your YouTube channel)||FREE|
Team Member Testimonials
Watch video for more details
Ticket Broker Tidbits…
- Never run out of customers – How? Because there is always someone in this country that wants to go to an event. Plus, there is always an event going on. Out of all the people you know, how many people go to at least 1 event a year? Probably 90%+ right?
- When I say event, what does that mean? This includes NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, WWF, MMA, Broadway shows, Vegas shows, golf, Olympics, every concert imaginable… you name it, you can sell tickets to it.
- How do I make money? You make money by deciding how much profit you want to make. If you want to make 20% on each ticket, then on your FREE website your tickets will be marked up 20%. So if a ticket is $100, then on your website it will sell for $120. If you sell $12,000 in tickets, then you make $2,000.
- Do I have to ship the tickets? No, you do not have to ship any tickets at all, ever.
- Do I have to bill people for the tickets? No, billing is taken care of for you, for FREE.
- Do I have to provide customer support? No, 24/7 customer support is taken care of for you, for FREE.
- Do I have to buy the tickets upfront and sell them? No, you don’t have to buy tickets. You just send people to your website, if they buy tickets then you get a commission check in the mail.
- How often do I receive a commission check? Once a month on the 15th.
- How do find people to buy tickets? That is where we come in. We have many FREE marketing strategies that can help you get traffic to your website.
- Can I tell my friends and family? Yes, we would recommend you tell everyone you know, put it on your Facebook page and spread the word.
- Can I make videos and put them on YouTube? Of course you can and we can teach you how to promote your YouTube channel.
- Will I receive help on other marketing strategies? We will show you exactly how we market our own businesses. We will show you how to get your website higher on Google, how to make money with blogging, how to use social media to drive traffic to your website, how to increase your conversion ratio, the list goes on.
To get started today, signup by filling out the form below
Before you move forward, you might be asking yourself who is behind this website. My name is Phil Smith and I built this site to give you a way to make extra money. I have been building online companies for 14 years and I am considered an expert in Internet marketing. So if you need help with marketing this or any business, contact me anytime at 631-615-0024.
Check out my other site on how to become a ticket broker. This site also has a training section and a blog.